From Enter the Gungeon Wiki
Bloodied Scarf is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Replaces the dodge roll with a teleport.
- Pressing the dodge button teleports the player a short distance in the direction they are moving.
- Holding down the dodge button allows the player to teleport to the location of the mouse cursor.
- Blinking onto bullets will cause them to dissipate, and they won't cause damage.
- Decreases reload times by 30%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be used to blink through locked doors which otherwise require the player to use a key or stand on a pressure plate to open.
- Can be used to find secret rooms. The teleport icon will appear grey when over the part of the wall that becomes the path. Technically, you can enter the room, but you wont be able to see anything with out using a blank outside of the secret room. Blanking inside the secret room will not reveal it.
- Can be used to teleport to behind Wallmonger, out of reach of the boss's attacks. The camera will remained locked on to him, however.
- Bloodied Scarf cannot be sold to the Sell Creep.
- Repeatedly teleporting in place can effectively grant immunity to bullets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's description, appearance, and effect are references to the PS2 game Shinobi, in which the main character Hotsuma wears an unusually long red scarf.
- The item's description, appearance, and effect may also reference the character Hidden Phantom from the Megaman Zero series.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- By teleporting onto the edge of the Shop's counter, it is possible to walk behind the counter to where the shopkeeper is standing. This has no effect, and the player can walk out normally.
- Teleporting out of an elevator as the doors close to go to the next level causes the game to bug, taking you to a random room and preventing you from controlling your character.
- Teleporting out of boss rooms is possible if done correctly.