From Enter the Gungeon Wiki
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The High Priest drifts towards the player, occasionally dashing in a random direction. Additionally, bullets randomly appear from the walls. The High Priest has several attacks:
- Surrounds himself with a ring of large bullets, fires homing skulls that burst into 6 bullets when destroyed, then fires the ring of bullets outwards.
- Darkens the room, teleporting around and firing waves of projectiles from random locations.
- Extends both arms and sprays rotating streams of bullets.
- Extends both arms and sprays bullets randomly in all directions.
- Fires wide spreads of triangular bullets.
- Fires a single, fast bullet that homes in on the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The homing skulls can be taken down by a weapon with a high attack speed and low reload time. They can also be destroyed by simply leading them into a wall.
- When the room darkens, the waves of projectiles can easily be dodged by staying in a corner and dodge rolling into the corner whenever a wave approaches.
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- High Priest's appearance and behavior are references to the Dark Bishop, an enemy from Hexen.
- High Priest and Cannonbalrog can both die of poison and fire during their invulnerable attacks.