|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 6 .|
|+1 To Bullet|
Peer-reviewed studies have shown that these bullets are precisely 1 better than normal bullets.
- Increases damage by 25%.
- Bluer Guon Stone - If the player has Blue Guon Stone, the size of the Guon Stone is increased and the Guon Stone revolves around the player faster. If the Guon Stone blocks a bullet, it deals 15 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity. Shooting enemies while standing on fire or oil will burn enemies, and shooting enemies while standing on ice will freeze enemies.
- Friend to Gun and Bullet - If the player has Potion of Gun Friendship, while it is active, a copy of the player's current gun appears and automatically fires at nearby enemies.
- The copy of the held gun fires faster than normal but with reduced damage, especially if it is a rifle-style weapon.
- This synergy affects the Prize Pistol while playing Winchester's mini-game, and the shots fired by the copy do not count against the player's allowed tries.
- Prior to the A Farewell To Arms Update, If the player drops Potion of Gun Friendship while the synergy is active, the copy gun is permanent. This can be done repeatedly to amass a large amount of orbiting guns. (This glitch appears to be patched)
- The copy gun carries over to the Past.
- The copy gun can reveal secret rooms (unless it is an infinite ammo weapon or other kind of weapon that cannot normally reveal secret rooms).
- The copy gun fires all types of the guns bullets at once (e.g. fires all three levels of Polaris at once).
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player has Green Guon Stone, 20 appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Nailed It! - If the player has Nail Gun, its nails deal triple damage.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player has Orange Guon Stone, it grows in size, fires more frequently, and deals more damage.
- Pinker Guon Stone - If the player has Pink Guon Stone, enemies that damage the player become temporarily charmed.
- Pistol Machine - If the player has Machine Pistol, its shots pierce enemies and are connected with electricity.
- Redder Guon Stone - If the player has Red Guon Stone, the Guon Stone's size is increased and the player will gain a yellow glow and stat increase similar to that of the Macho Brace for a short time whenever the Guon Stone blocks a bullet.
- Reinforced - If the player has Lower Case r, it spells out BULLET+1 when fired.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player has White Guon Stone, the size of the Guon Stone is increased and Daruma's recharge is halved. However, Daruma itself is not part of the synergy.
- This item could be a reference to common magic items from Dungeons and Dragons. For example, a +1 sword would add one bonus damage and have one better chance to hit on attack rolls, thus being "1 better than (a) normal" sword. The flavor text supports this, '+1 To Bullet' as opposed to '+1 to hit' or '+1 to damage'. In previous versions of Dungeons and Dragons, a well crafted but non-magical weapon was called a Masterwork weapon, giving further evidence to this reference through the item description. This is even further supported by the fact that Guon Stones, all of which other than glass share a synergy with +1 Bullets, are a reference to Ioun Stones, a type of item from the very same game.
- Also could be a reference to the movie "Spinal Tap" in which spinal tap's guitarist tells that his amp goes to 11 making it 1 louder.