38 Special is a gun. It can be fired very rapidly after dodge rolling.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Detective Magnum - If the player also has Magnum, the guns are dual-wielded.
- Detective Mode - If the player also has Badge, the gun's maximum ammo is increased, its reload time is halved, and its damage is increased by 20%. The police officer will also show the contents of nearby chests while 38 Special is held.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, rolling reloads six bullets.
- Sleuth Out - If the player also has Scope, while holding 38 Special, its rate of fire is decreased by 20% but enemy bullets become slower.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The 38 special is used by various detectives in a wide range of films and other media, hence the description.
- This may be a reference to the Max Payne series of games, where the protagonist, a detective, slows down time when dodging, allowing him to fire faster and more accurately.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The 38 Special's appearance with the Detective Mode synergy.