AK-47 is a gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- AK-47 (Island Forme) - If the player has Orange, pressing reload with a full magazine toggles Island Forme. Island Forme AK-47 fires oranges, which deal more damage than regular AK-47 shots. Each orange deals 7 damage. If the Orange is eaten while the AK-47 is in Island Forme, it will remain in Island Forme, but if the player switches away from Island Forme, they will not be able to switch back.
- Regular Old Guns - If the player also has Regular Shotgun, both guns fire four times as fast, but their damage is decreased by 25%.
- The Killing Joke - If the player also has JK-47, the two guns are dual-wielded.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description is a reference to the film Jackie Brown.
- This is the gun that the developers use to test bosses as they're making/tweaking them, due to the balance of ammo to damage.
- The AK-47 (Island Forme) is a reference to the games Pokemon Sun and Moon, in which Pokemon had different sub-species or "Formes" adapted to an island setting.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
AK-47's appearance with the AK-47 (Island Forme) synergy.