We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
AU Gun is a gun that deals high damage, but has very little ammo.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Klobbering Time - If the player also has Klobbe, the Klobbe is doubled and fires two shots at a time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Removed: - If the player has Klobbe, the accuracy of the two guns is doubled. Replaced with Klobbering Time.
- Unused: Double Moon 7 - If the player has Moonscraper, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to the Golden Gun from the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun. The movie's villain, the assassin Francisco Scaramanga, uses the titular Golden Gun as his weapon of choice and boasts of only needing one shot per target.
- "Some Assembly Required" refers to the fact that in the film, the Golden Gun is assembled from a series of golden innocuous looking items: a fountain pen (the barrel), a cigarette lighter (breech), cuff-link (trigger), and a cigarette case (the grip).
- The flavor text is a reference to the James Bond game GoldenEye 007 for Nintendo 64 (and subsequent James Bond games) where it was unique in that it instantly killed anything it shot.
- Au is the chemical symbol for gold.
- The 22 ammo count is likely a reference to 22 karat gold known as "Crown Gold". The exception to this is the Pilot whose bonus increases the gun's ammo by 10% to 24, which would reference 24 karat or "Pure Gold". It may be tied to the flavor text. "It doesn't live up to the legends, but it comes close" - The gun in the movie was 23 carat gold.
- The Klobbering Time synergy is a reference to the famous quote from The Thing, a superhero from the Fantastic Four group that belongs to the Marvel Universe.