Abyssal Tentacle is a gun that fires a tentacle which homes in on and grips enemies, damaging them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Decoy Octorok - If the player has Decoy or Explosive Decoy, the decoy will turn into a charmed enemy.
- Kaliber's Grip - If the player has Yellow Chamber, Chaos Bullets, or Holey Grail, Abyssal Tentacle grabs two enemies at a time.
- The tentacle can grip enemies through walls.
- The tentacle can damage disappearing bosses like Cannonbalrog and High Priest if they are connected and kept while vanished.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cosmic Horror - If the player has Black Hole Gun, black holes fire three tentacles while active. This synergy is still in the game, but the effect currently does not activate.
- This gun is a reference to Day of the Tentacle.
- The Decoy Octorok synergy is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid character, Decoy Octopus and the purple, tentacled Legend of Zelda enemies of the same name.
- It is also a reference to Dave Crooks, one of Enter the Gungeon's developers, whose handle is DecoyOctorok.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Abyssal Tentacle's appearance with the Kaliber's Grip synergy.