Alien Sidearm is a gun that can charge shots which become larger and deal more damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chief Master - If the player also has any two Master Rounds, Alien Sidearm gains an increased maximum ammo of 500 and a larger magazine of 30. It becomes fully automatic, and the final two shots in the magazine become fully-charged shots.
- Spartan Loadout - If the player has Cat Claw, Alien Sidearm can be charged twice to fire a more powerful shot. Cat Claw pierces enemies, attaching its explosive to every enemy hit.
- The relatively high damage of its fully charged shots combined with its large ammo pool make the Alien Sidearm a decent early-game room clearer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the alien pistols useable in Halo.
- Shield Breaker is a reference to Halo's famous shield mechanic.
- The charging mechanic is also a function of Halo's plasma pistol. A fully charged shot from that gun could instantly break another player's shields in multiplayer.
- Upon obtaining the Chief Master synergy, the weapon more closely resembles in design and function Halo's Plasma Rifle rather than the Plasma Pistol.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Alien Sidearm's appearance with the Chief Master synergy.