|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Construct the Bullet That Can Kill The Past.|
|Increases the damage dealt by the first bullet in a clip.
One of a pair of artifact bullets forged by Edwin's daughter as part of her journeyman's trial.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- The first shot of a weapon's clip deals 80% more damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Fire - If the player has Hot Lead, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a fire bullet.
- Added Effect - Ice - If the player has Frost Bullets, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice bullet.
- Added Effect - Poison - If the player has Irradiated Lead, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- J am - If the player has Omega Bullets, reload times for all guns are decreased by 33%.
- Root - If the player has Lower Case r, adds an alpha before each BULLET.
- This item is very effective for guns that have a single bullet in each magazine, as every shot will have increased damage.
- This item only increases the damage dealt by Blasphemy for the first swing after double tapping reload.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases the damage of the first shot of a weapon's clip.
- This item has no effect on beam guns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's effect is a reference to the fact that alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The J am synergy could possibly be a reference to the Bible, as God is repeatedly referred to as "I am" beginning in Genesis, and ending in Revelations 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."