(Redirected from Alpha Bullets)
Alpha Bullet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- The first shot of a weapon's clip deals 80% more damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Fire - With Hot Lead, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a fire bullet.
- Added Effect - Ice - With Frost Bullets, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice bullet.
- Added Effect - Poison - With Irradiated Lead, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be a poison bullet.
- J am - With Omega Bullets, reload times for all guns are decreased by 33%.
- Root - With Lower Case r, adds an alpha before each BULLET.
- This item is very effective for guns that have a single bullet in each magazine, as every shot will have increased damage.
- This item only increases the damage dealt by Blasphemy for the first swing after double tapping reload.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's effect is a reference to the fact that alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
- The J am synergy could possibly be a reference to the bible verse Revelations 22:13, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."