Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Ammoconda will constantly slither around the room, usually towards the player. He has many attacks, and all of his segments can perform these attacks at around the same time.
- Fires bullets outwards.
- Fires a burst of bullets in all directions.
- Fires a waving line of bullets.
- Fires a line of bullets in a cardinal direction that can make a 90 degree turn.
- Briefly stops moving, then simultaneously fires a wavy bullet from every segment.
If one of the Ammoconda's segments takes enough damage, it will no longer be able to attack.
Small turrets will pop up periodically, which shoot triangular bullets at the player. These turrets can be destroyed. If the Ammoconda eats one, he will gain health and a temporary increase in movement speed. Even if they are not destroyed, damaging the turrets will decrease the amount of health that Ammoconda gains from eating them.
If the Ammoconda eats a turret, it will grow a new segment. New segments always appear directly behind the head.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Ammoconda is immune to electrified water; however, the turrets spawned are vulnerable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ammoconda gaining health from eating things and growing new segments (as well as the bullet line attack) is in reference to the game Snake.
- The Ammoconda may be a reference to Collosatron, a game by Halfbrick Studios, in which you control a robotic snake from outer space that collects parts to grow weapons, and ultimately, destroy the world.
- The Ammoconda can grow indefinitely.