Ammolets are items that grants an extra blank each floor, while also trigger different effects upon activating a blank:
- Chaos Ammolet, which has a chance to poison, freeze, ignite, and stun foes.
- Copper Ammolet, which has a chance to ignite foes.
- Frost Ammolet, which has a chance to freeze foes.
- Gold Ammolet, which increases blank damage to 60.
- Lodestone Ammolet, which increases blank knockback, and has a chance to stun foes.
- Uranium Ammolet, which has a chance to poison foes.
In addition, Ammolets are also affected by any item that activates a blank effect, such as
- Losing a piece of Armor
- Blank Companion's Ring
- Elder Blank
- Dark Marker
- Table Tech Blanks
- Ser Junkan's Holy Knight Form
- Clown Mask's Hoxton
- Composite Gun
- Blank Bullets
- Full Metal Jacket