Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Amulet of the Pit Lord
Amulet of the Pit Lord is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Falling into pits no longer deals damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bluer Guon Stone - If the player also has Blue Guon Stone, the size and rotation speed of the Guon Stone is increased. If the Guon Stone blocks a bullet, it deals 15 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player also has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity, and the Guon stone grows in size. Shooting enemies while standing on fire or ice will burn or freeze them, respectively.
- Firing With Flair - If the player also has Flare Gun, it turns green and sets green fire, which doesn't hurt the player and leaves non-boss enemies permanently burning.
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player also has Green Guon Stone, 20 appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player, and the Guon Stone grows in size.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player also has Orange Guon Stone, it grows in size, fires more frequently, and deals more damage.
- Pinker Guon Stone - If the player also has Pink Guon Stone, enemies that damage the player become temporarily charmed.
- Redder Guon Stone - If the player also has Red Guon Stone, the Guon Stone's size is increased and the player will gain a yellow glow and stat increase similar to that of the Macho Brace for a short time whenever the Guon Stone blocks a bullet.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has White Guon Stone, it grows in size.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to a famous Magic the Gathering card "Lord of the Pit." The "bargain" referred to in this text refers to the card mechanic whereby you must sacrifice your other creatures to it or it will harm you. It is also connected to the unlock method, the implication being that knocking enemies into the pits is sending them to the Pit Lord to be consumed.