Amulet of the Pit Lord
|Amulet of the Pit Lord|
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Kill 100 enemies by knocking them into pits.|
|No Fall Damage|
|Prevents all fall damage.
No matter how skilled, every adventurer makes mistakes. Falling into a pit is perhaps the most irritating example. This amulet represents a bargain with the Pit Lord, avatar of the depths.
Amulet of the Pit Lord is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Falling into pits no longer deals damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bluer Guon Stone - If the player also has Blue Guon Stone, the rotation speed of the Guon Stone is increased. If the Guon Stone blocks a bullet, it deals 15 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player also has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity. Shooting enemies while standing on fire or ice will burn or freeze them, respectively.
- Firing With Flair - If the player also has Flare Gun, it turns green and sets green fire, which doesn't hurt the player and leaves non-boss enemies permanently burning.
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player also has Green Guon Stone, the stone's chance to heal the player is raised to 70% if the player is one hit from dying and 20 also appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Oranger Guon Stone - If the player also has Orange Guon Stone, it shoots twice as fast and deals 8 damage rather than 5.
- Pinker Guon Stone - If the player also has Pink Guon Stone, enemies that damage the player become temporarily charmed.
- Redder Guon Stone - If the player also has Red Guon Stone, the player gains a yellow glow and stat increase similar to that of the Macho Brace for a short time whenever the Guon Stone blocks a bullet.
- Whiter Guon Stone - If the player also has White Guon Stone, Daruma's recharge is halved. However, Daruma itself is not part of the synergy.
- In addition to their unique effects all -er Guon Stone synergies increase the size of the Guon Stone and make it rotate at a fixed distance from the player while they are moving instead of on a slight delay.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to a famous Magic the Gathering card "Lord of the Pit." The "bargain" referred to in this text refers to the card mechanic whereby you must sacrifice your other creatures to it or it will harm you. It is also connected to the unlock method, the implication being that knocking enemies into the pits is sending them to the Pit Lord to be consumed.
- The code for Amulet of the Pit Lord is stored in a class called 'RingOfPitFriendship', which may have been an in-development name/theme for the item.