Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ancient Hero's Bandana
Ancient Hero's Bandana is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Quadruples maximum ammo.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- I need scissors! 61! - If the player also has Trank Gun, Trank Gun changes appearance, its rate of fire is decreased, damage and reload time are increased, and its bullets will inflict slow and stun.
- What A Thrill - If the player also has Patriot, it has a chance to transmogrify enemies into snakes.
- Has no effect on the Prize Pistol.
- Will still quadruple maximum ammo during any character's Past as long as they do not switch weapons.
- Will not set a gun’s ammo to its new maximum capacity even if it’s previously full.
- If the player finds multiple bandanas, they will stack multiplicatively - two bandanas will grant 16x ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Recessive Hero - If the player has Number 2, it causes an unknown effect.
- This item is a reference to the Metal Gear Solid series. First appearing in the original Metal Gear Solid, the "Infinity Bandana" was a unlockable item which granted infinite ammo when worn by Snake - whom the title "Ancient Hero" is likely in reference to.
- Ancient Hero's Bandana has the same sprite shape as Bloodied Scarf and Number 2.