Angry Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets that hit enemies will bounce off them into a random direction.
- Reflected bullets can trigger the same effect.
- Reflected bullets deal half of the original bullet's damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Needless Acrimony - If the player also has Shotgun Full of Hate, rage duration is greatly increased.
- Rabid - If the player has Lower Case r, the words LOSER, DORK, CHUMP, NOODLE, and TAFFER are spelled out.
- Piercing weapons lose their piercing.
- Beam guns will be deflected at a random angle upon hitting an enemy.
- Explosive weapons will not explode upon contact with an enemy.
- Angry Bullets work well with the Railgun, allowing it to easily clear rooms.
- Magic Lamp can hit large bosses multiple times, allowing for the genie effect to trigger much more often.