|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 8 .|
|Hungry For More|
|Hitting an enemy has a chance to refire the projectile at a nearby enemy.
These bullets are imbued with the white-hot rage of Kaliber herself.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets that hit enemies will bounce off them into a random direction.
- Reflected bullets can trigger the same effect.
- Reflected bullets deal half of the original bullet's damage.
- Piercing weapons will always reflect at nearby enemies, or randomly if no enemies are nearby.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Needless Acrimony - If the player also has Shotgun Full of Hate, rage duration is greatly increased.
- Rabid - If the player has Lower Case r, the words LOSER, DORK, CHUMP, NOODLE, and TAFFER are spelled out.
- Beam guns will be deflected at a random angle upon hitting an enemy.
- Most explosive weapons will not explode upon contact with an enemy. Because of this, it is advisable to drop Angry Bullets during a fight if you intend on using explosive weapons during that fight.
- An exception to this is Void Core Cannon, whose projectiles will still explode even with Angry Bullets.
- Angry Bullets work well with the Railgun, allowing it to easily clear rooms.
- Angry Bullets also work well with Cat Claw, allowing shots to strike multiple targets due to the homing nature of the rounds; even striking the same target multiple times in some instances.
- Magic Lamp can hit large bosses multiple times, allowing for the genie effect to trigger much more often.
- Quad Laser's projectile moves extremely slowly, allowing it to strike enemies multiple times, and creating a near stationary barrier that enemies can be lured into.