Arrowkin are enemies that appear when any enemy is devolved with the Devolver or Devolver Rounds. They walk towards the player and charge, then fire arrows from their bows. Arrowkin are much weaker than their 'evolved' counterparts as they take longer to fire each shot and their projectiles travel slower.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Arrowkin can spawn jammed even if the Bullet Kin that it devolved from was not, and vice versa.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arrowkin have existed since the game's development but were never added in until the Supply Drop Update due to their design being "unfitting" to the rest of the game.
- During the development of the game, Arrowkin were used to detect graphical bugs for enemies. The bug was that enemies would sometimes be cut off from their normal sprites and would instead default to the spritesheet starting with the highest letter of the alphabet, which was Arrowkin.
- Arrowkin are an unevolved species of Bullet Kin, and also a reference to the first species of men to roam the earth, mainly because of their clothing and resemblance to Neandertals, hence the facial expression.
- Arrowkin appear to be arrowheads, as this is the equivalent of a neanderthal's "ammo".