Baby Good Shelleton
|Baby Good Shelleton|
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Finish a run with Baby Good Mimic.|
|This hellish servant was lost, and hid in a chest. He's yours now.
Formed from several dozen discarded shell casings, this Gundead familiar wields moderate power.
Baby Good Shelleton is a passive item.
- Follows the player and attacks enemies with a green laser.
- Birthright - If the player also has Shellegun, when the gun is held, the companion will alternate between its laser and a wide-angle shot similar to the Shelleton enemy.
- Shell-A-Ton - If the player has Shelleton Key, Baby Good Shelleton moves and shoots much faster.
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, the companion will have Teapot's AoE effect while reloading.
- If the player stands outside the Bullet King's boss door, the Baby Good Shelleton may kill the Chancellor.
- If the player has two Gatling Gull companions active (via Secret Twin) when beating the High Dragun, it will unlock this item.
- If the player gets Baby Good Mimic and then restarts the run, Baby Good Shelleton will be unlocked.
- If The Paradox starts with Baby Good Mimic, Baby Good Shelleton will be unlocked.
- The description of the item is an altered version of the Shelleton's Ammonomicon entry.