Baby Good Shelleton
Baby Good Shelleton is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Follows the player and attacks enemies with a green laser.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Birthright - If the player also has Shellegun, when the gun is held, the companion will alternate between its laser and a wide-angle shot similar to the Shelleton enemy.
- Shell-A-Ton - If the player has Shelleton Key, Baby Good Shelleton moves and shoots much faster.
- Tea For Two - If the player also has Teapot, the companion will have Teapot's AoE effect while reloading.
- If the player stands outside the Bullet Kings boss door, the Baby Good Shelleton may kill the Chancellor.
- If the player has two Gatling Gulls active (via Ticket/Vulcan Cannon synergy) when beating the High Dragun, it will unlock this item.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description of the item is an altered version of the Shelleton's Ammonomicon entry.
- If Paradox starts with the item Baby Good Mimic, the game will unlock this item.