|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Even mentioning guns in the Gungeon can have strange effects. This is an old idiom that has been given physical form through simple repetition. Note: Words are the Gungeon's second language, so slight inaccuracies may occur.|
Barrel is a gun which fires fish that have a chance to stun enemies and leave pools of water.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Shooting Fish - If the player has Backup Gun, a fish pops out of the barrel and fires bullets. The last shot of each magazine fires a fish that flops around on the ground and fires at enemies.
- One Fish Two Fish - If the player has Helix Bullets, with each shot, Barrel fires one normal blue fish and one red fish that sets enemies on fire.
- Siren Sidearm - If the player has Siren, the first shot of every Siren magazine fires two fish, and every Barrel shot fires a Siren water bubble.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Like Shooting Fish - The gun used to be able to synergize with 38 Special, M1911, or Derringer for the synergy Like Shooting Fish.
- One Fish Two Fish Is a clear reference to a book of a similar name written by Dr. Seuss.
- The gun itself as well as its flavor text are a reference to the idiom "Like shooting fish in a barrel" describing an effortless or simple action, with guaranteed success.
- This gun's quote in Portuguese, "Isso, Isso, Isso", is a reference to a popular Mexican TV show called El Chavo del Ocho about a boy who lives in a barrel.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Barrel's appearance with the Like Shooting Fish synergy.