|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Defeat the High Dragun with The Robot.|
|Electrifies all bullets fired. Increases accuracy.
The shock troops of the Hegemony of Man consist entirely of heartless machines, shielded from voltage attacks. Their victims however, have learned to fear the inevitable sting of their electrified shells.
- Causes water that bullets pass over to become electrified, damaging enemies.
- Decreases shot spread by 50%, doubling accuracy.
- Grants immunity to electrified water.
- Removed: - If the player has Shock Rifle, shot speed is doubled. Likely removed because it includes a starting item.
- Cannot be dropped when playing as The Robot.
- Using items or guns that freeze water such as Frost Bullets and Ice Breaker make this item much less useful, as ice cannot become electrified.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Battery Bullets did not increase accuracy.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, the item did not grant immunity to electricity.
- Weapons that shoot water will not be electrified unless shot with a normal weapon.
- However, weapons that leave water puddles on impact, such as the Siren, can be used to electrify the water puddles by shooting over them.
- Battery Bullets will not electrify the water in The Gorgun's arena.