|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||By the end of a floor, have two companions at once, or upgrade Ser Junkan to Angelic Knight.|
|Set Your Own!|
|Improves the effectiveness of companions and charmed enemies.
Before the advancement of Gundead society, belligerent bands of Bullet Kin would rally around these banners before their raids upon the upper chambers.
Battle Standard is a passive item.
- Increases the damage of companions and charmed enemies by 80%.
- Increases the duration of the charm effect.
- Increases the chance of finding companions.
- Having the Clown Mask along with the Drill and/or the Loot Bag will unlock this item.
- Doesn't increase Dog's chance of finding pickups.
- Doesn't increase Blank Companion's Ring's damage.
- This item, when picked up, appears on the character's back, making it one of the few passive items that affects the character's model.
- Battle standards, also known as war flags, were carried by numerous land armies throughout history. This item likely references the Aquila in particular, an eagle symbol carried by the Roman Legions.
- A large number of video games also have similar flag or banner items that can buff and support allies. The Battle Standard is possibly a reference to one of them in particular.