From Enter the Gungeon Wiki
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires two spreads of bullets towards the player followed by two rings of bullets in all directions.
- Fires three small lasers at the player.
- Fires two missiles that home in on the player. These missiles can be destroyed by shooting them.
- Charges up and fires a continuous laser while rotating towards the player.
- Spawns a Beadie.
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Beadie can damage the player after the Beholster's death.
- Five of the six guns the Beholster holds and uses against you can be unlocked in game. These guns are Com4nd0, Machine Pistol, Eye of the Beholster, Void Marshal, and M1911.
- Two glitched Beholsters are fought after opening a Glitch Chest.
- Because the Beholster's skin colour is mostly red, the main way to tell if he's jammed or not before the battle begins is by looking at his teeth.
See also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Beholster is a reference to the Beholder of the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A close match showing both the Beholster and The Marine at low health.