Big Boy is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Calls down a missile at the crosshair, causing a large explosion that deals 150 damage and leaves behind a large pool of poison creep.
- Enemies within a large radius of the missile turn into Mutant Bullet Kin.
- The explosion will clear enemy bullets in a large area.
- Increases curse by 1 while held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Meltdown - If the player also has Gamma Ray, Gamma Ray branches twice to form a spread of 5 beams, and using Big Boy refills 100 ammo on the Gamma Ray. Ammo restoration only works if Gamma Ray is held when activating Big Boy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's quote is a reference to I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire by The Ink Spots, a song famously used in Fallout.
- The name Big Boy is a reversal of "Little Boy", the code-name for the nuclear bomb which was dropped on the city of Hiroshima in 1945.
- The icon of this item likely refers to the Moscow-Washington hotline, commonly referred to as the "Red Telephone" (despite it not being an actual telephone, but rather a text-based system).
- Big Boy was reduced in quality from to in .