|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|The Big Iron is a strange revolver, created by attaching additional barrels to a magnum. The barrels are not actually connected to the chamber, but they fire nonetheless.
Decades ago, Bullet Kin learned of the existence of human gunsmiths. In the intervening years, they have attempted to replicate the art of guncraft with mixed results.
Big Iron is a gun that fires a spread of three bullets.
- Cast Iron - If the player has Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, or Hexagun, each of Big Iron's bullets are replaced with one from Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, and Hexagun. These bullets have infinite range.
- Iron Slug - If the player also has Stout Bullets, Scope, Heavy Boots, Heavy Bullets, or Fat Bullets, Big Iron fires one large, explosive iron bullet that does increased damage.
- If the player has both synergies, Big Iron will take the attributes of whichever synergy was acquired last.
- This gun is a reference to the Marty Robbins song of the same name.
- The synergy Iron Slug may be a reference to the game "Metal Slug".
- If the player has both Cast Iron and Iron Slug, but loses either synergy, Big Iron will fire regular bullets until a synergy item is dropped and picked up again.
Big Iron's appearance with the Iron Slug synergy.