Big Iron is a gun that fires a spread of three bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cast Iron - If the player has Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, or Hexagun, each of Big Iron's bullets are replaced with one from Bundle of Wands, Witch Pistol, and Hexagun. Big Iron essentially gains infinite range as the projectiles do not disappear until they hit an enemy or wall.
- Iron Slug - If the player also has Stout Bullets, Scope, Heavy Boots, Heavy Bullets, or Fat Bullets, Big Iron fires one large, explosive iron bullet that does increased damage.
- If the player has both synergies, Big Iron will take the attributes of whichever synergy was acquired last.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is potentially a reference to the Marty Robbins song of the same name.
- The synergy Iron Slug may be a reference to the game "Metal Slug".
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If the player has both Cast Iron and Iron Slug, but loses either synergy, Big Iron will fire regular bullets until a synergy item is dropped and picked up again.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Big Iron's appearance with the Iron Slug synergy.