Big Shotgun is a gun that fires a burst of three extremely large, exploding projectiles that each burst into 6 more bullets on impact. Reloading the gun next to any type of Shotgun Kin and Shotgats will suck them up, killing them instantly and restoring 1 ammo.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Big Shotgun Gun - If the player also has BSG, the Big Shotgun fires four projectiles instead of three. The player also has an extended roll whilst holding the Big Shotgun.
- Hidden Tech Big Shotgun - If the player has Table Tech Shotgun, Table Tech Shotgun shoots Big Shotgun bullets when Big Shotgun is held.
- If the player has Frost Bullets, the Big Shotgun leaves ice on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- If the player has Hot Lead, the Big Shotgun leaves fire on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- if the player has Irradiated Lead, the shotgun leaves poison on the ground where its exploding projectiles hit.
- Ammo was increased to from 50 to 70 in the Farewell to Arms update.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Big Shotgun Gun synergy is inherently a reference to the DOOM franchise, as the BSG itself is a reference to the BFG-9000 from the DOOM series.