Black Stache is the boss of The Convict's past. He is one of the Hegemony of Men officials, who betrayed The Convict, and apparently had a big influence since he appears in a picture during The Marine's past.
Black Stache has several attacks:
- Throws a Molotov Cocktail in the direction of the player, lighting a circular area on the ground on fire.
- Fires a spread of five explosive grenades in front of or behind him.
- Spins around, shooting bullets in all directions.
- Runs up and down, firing a stream of bullets to the side.
In addition, groups of Hegemony Soldiers will sometimes spawn to aid him, which attack the Convict by walking towards her while shooting 3 large bullets at a time.
- After Black Stache is defeated, a notification saying "GO TO CAR" will appear, and a hover-car will be waiting outside the nightclub, referencing the Hotline Miami franchise, another Devolver Digital publication.
- It is possible to glitch the fight against Black Stache to remain in the office during the fight, rendering you unable to be attacked or attack. If you enter the arena before killing all the Hegemony Soldiers, then returning to the office to kill the remaining Hegemony Soldiers will trigger the boss cutscene. It is possible to win from there by having Black Stache throw his Molotov Cocktail at the wall, setting himself on fire. Once defeated, you can then exit to The Breach and it will count as defeating The Convict's past.
- You can also glitch the Hegemony Soldiers to become stuck in the office hallway by immediately running around them into the arena/club after flipping the desk. It helps if you lead them a little bit to the towards office entrance before running into the arena. Once the fight starts the Soldiers will be stuck behind a barrier, unable to shoot you or re-spawn. (confirmed on Nintendo Switch ver.)
Black Stache's face seen posted in the hallway leading to Interdimensional Horror.