|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Unlock Method:||Rescue the Ledge Goblin multiple times.|
|Duck And Cover|
|Reduces hazard radius of explosions.
This hardy helmet provides protection when too close to an explosion. Be wary though, it only works at a distance.
Blast Helmet is a passive item.
- Decreases the radius of explosions that can hurt the player.
- Provides immunity to enemy contact damage.
- Multiplies damage dealt by dodge rolling into enemies by 3. (9 damage, normally 3).
- Blast Crown - If the player has Crown of Guns, it gains a chance to fire explosives.
- Fightsabre Training - While Fightsabre is held, an orbital appears that blocks enemy shots.
- Nailed It - If the player also has the Nail Gun, it fires larger nails that deal triple damage.
- Spelunker - If the player also has Gunboots, dodge rolling will produce an explosion behind the player instead of the normal spread of bullets.
- If the player also has Live Ammo, roll damage is increased to 45. If the player also has Armor of Thorns, roll damage is increased to 63. If the player also has both, roll damage is increased to 315.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this item did not prevent contact damage or increase dodge roll damage.
- This item may be a reference to the training helmet that Luke Skywalker wore in Star Wars.
- The Fightsabre Training synergy spawns an orbital that appears to be a training droid from the same scene.
- Its color scheme may also be a nod to Marvin The Martian's helmet from the Looney Tunes cartoon.