|The ranking officer of the Blobulon Army in the Gungeon. Blobulon Generals are ranked according to the number of stars they have absorbed.
This vicious strategist carries centuries of experience in cruelty and subjugation. A threat not only to the Gungeon, but to the entire galaxy.
Blobulord is a boss found in the Oubliette. Because of his true form, a little crawilng blobulin, he might just be a bunch of Blobulons, Blobulins and Blobuloids fused together. His defeat might be the separation of these enemies, revealing his true self.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Blobulord has a variety of attacks:
- Shoots rings of bullets outwards.
- Sprays a dense stream of bullets towards the player in a wave-like fashion.
- Rapidly fires bullets randomly towards the player.
- Shoots bullets in the formation of Blobulon faces, which bounce towards the player.
- Splits into bouncing Blobulon-shaped bullets, during which Blobulord is untargetable. After a short time, the bullets will converge onto a grate where Blobulord will reappear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When defeated, Blobulord shrinks and crawls towards the Gungeoneer. The shrunken Blobulord is normally harmless, though if he is jammed he can still deal contact damage.
- Even if all the Blobulon bullets are destroyed with Blasphemy, Blobulord will still reform.
- Defeating Blobulord unlocks Super Space Turtle.
- As Blobulord is not a main floor boss, defeating him without taking any damage will not spawn a Master Round.
- It is possible for the Chancellor, normally seen with the Bullet King, to appear next to Blobulord if he was not damaged in the previous fight with the Bullet King.