Blobulord is a boss found in the Oubliette. Because of his true form, a little crawilng blobulin, he might just be a bunch of Blobulons, Blobulins and Blobuloids fused together. His defeat might be the separation of these enemies, revealing his true self.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Blobulord has a variety of attacks:
- Shoots rings of bullets outwards.
- Sprays a dense stream of bullets towards the player in a wave-like fashion.
- Rapidly fires bullets randomly towards the player.
- Shoots bullets in the formation of Blobulon faces, which bounce towards the player.
- Splits into bouncing Blobulon-shaped bullets, during which Blobulord is untargetable. After a short time, the bullets will converge onto a grate where Blobulord will reappear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When defeated, Blobulord shrinks and crawls towards the Gungeoneer. The shrunken Blobulord is normally harmless, though if it is jammed it can still deal contact damage.
- Even if all the Blobulon bullets are destroyed with Blasphemy, Blobulord will still reform.
- Defeating Blobulord unlocks Super Space Turtle.
- As Blobulord is not a main floor boss, defeating it without taking any damage will not spawn a Master Round.