Blunderbuss is a gun that fires a short-ranged spray of bullets. If fully charged, its bullets can bounce off of a wall once.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blunderbrace - If the player also has Macho Brace, Blunderbuss shoots bigger and faster bullets and charge time is reduced.
- Hell Singing - If the player also has Silver Bullets, Blunderbuss will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total of 487.5% damage.
- Iron Stance - If the player also has Heavy Boots, Blunderbuss gains 20% increased knockback and damage, 50% increased shot speed, and 20% decreased reload times.
- There is a glitch where firing Blunderbuss by charging until just before the fully charged animation causes the gun to fire without using ammo.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description in the Ammonomicon is a reference to Farmer Giles of Ham by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The tag line is a reference to various old accounts that list the blunderbuss as being loaded with various scrap iron, rocks, or wood. However, this would result in damage to the bore of the gun and it was typically loaded with a number of lead balls smaller than the bore diameter.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Blunderbuss's appearance with the Blunderbrace synergy.