Bomb is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Throws a bomb that explodes after a short delay, dealing 60 damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bomberpal - If the player has Lil' Bomber, it fires two bombs instead of one, charges twice as fast, and has 40% lower reload time.
- Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bow, its charge time is halved and the Bow has a chance to fire an extra arrow, similar to the Shadow Bullets effect.
- Smart Bombs - If the player has Homing Bullets or Crutch, Bomb will home in on enemies.
- Just in case - If the player has Lower Case R, the gun transforms into a one shot rocket launcher, saying ROCKET when shot, and BOOM when it hits something.
- Battle Mode - If the player has Orbital Bullets, bombs will spawn over time as orbitals surrounding the player, exploding on contact with enemies or after a short amount of time. These bombs can both open secret rooms and exert full knockback on the player, and will also ignite flammable objects in the same way as normal bombs.
- The bomb's explosion can open secret rooms.
- Bomb can be used to hurt Cannonbalrog while it uses its teleporting attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bow, damage to bosses is increased by 20%.
- The Bomb's synergy with the Bow is likely a reference to the Legend of Zelda series. These two items are staple tools in most of the Zelda games, and the bow in Ocarina of Time is specifically called the "Fairy Bow", as in the synergy name.