As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Location:||Black Powder Mine|
|Shriek and Awe|
|Forever seeking revenge, these creatures emit shrieks that match the frequency of Blanks - negating Gungeoneer projectiles.|
The Bombshee is an enemy added in the Supply Drop Update.
Bombshees follow other enemies around, frequently emitting a short-ranged shriek that destroys the player's bullets.
If a Bombshee is the only enemy remaining in a room, it will launch towards the player and self-detonate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Bombshee self detonates before the player can kill it directly, its Ammonomicon entry won't be unlocked.
- With Rolling Eye, rolling into a Bombshee during its self-detonation movement will cause it to bounce away from the player
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bombshee's name is a portmanteau of the words Banshee, a female spirit whose screeches were said to warn of impending death, and bomb, more specifically a bombshell.
- Bombshee's sprite could be seen embedded in the top right of Wallmonger before Bombshee was added as a separate enemy during the Supply Drop update.
- Bombshee could also be seen in one of the default screenshots on Steam.