|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Usually Comes Back|
|Boomerangs predate Gun technology, but can still be useful in a pinch. A good throw is quite stunning!|
Boomerang is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Throws a boomerang that travels around the room and stuns enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crave the Glaive - If the player also has the Kruller Glaive, the Glaive will try to hit every enemy in the room before returning, similar to the Boomerang.
- Gunnerang - If the player also has Utility Belt, thrown guns deal 50% more damage.
- Get Equipped With -Q- - If the player also has Megahand, enables Quick Boomerang mode, which fires small boomerangs when uncharged that stun enemies. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- Can be useful for finding Wall Mimics.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the Magical Boomerang from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- The Gunnerang synergy is likely a reference to Batman's Batarangs.