Bottle is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, stores an extra pickup.
- Using the Bottle again consumes the pickup.
- Spread ammo pickups will turn into regular ammo pickups when stored.
- By using it in a room with a Gun Fairy, it's possible to capture it.
- Using the Bottle with a captured Gun Fairy will spawn a friendly fairy that heals in half-heart increments.
- The more health the player has, the faster the healing will be.
- After the player reaches full health and the delay between heals passes, the healing will permanently stop.
- After a few seconds of the fairy orbiting the player, it will disappear. Even if the fairy disappears before the player reaches full health, they will still be healed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity.
- Empty Vessels - If the player has Holey Grail, if damage is taken while Bottle is empty, it fills with a purple soul that deals 100 damage to all enemies in the room upon use.
- Mak Pak - If the player has Makarov, its maximum ammo is increased by 30%, and while holding Marakov, it occasionally fires a homing bullet at an enemy for free.
- When playing as The Robot, Patches and Mendy may give this item to The Robot even if it has not yet been unlocked.
- When playing as The Robot, the friendly fairy will do nothing and will disappear after a while, due to the fact that he has no heart containers.
- The item can be used on a health dispenser. If the dispenser holds two half hearts or more, the bottle will store a full heart.
- It is possible to use it in rooms with pickups locked in a cell to avoid opening the door.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's ability to catch fairies is a reference to The Legend of Zelda.
- The synergy Mak Pak is likely a reference to the ever-so-popular YouTuber MatPat.
Gallery[edit | edit source]