Bottle is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, stores an extra pickup.
- Using the Bottle again consumes the pickup.
- Spread ammo pickups will turn into regular ammo pickups when stored.
- By using it in a room with a Gun Fairy, it's possible to capture it.
- Using the Bottle with a captured Gun Fairy will spawn a friendly fairy that heals in half-heart increments.
- The more health the player has, the faster the healing will be.
- After the player reaches full health and the delay between heals passes, the healing will permanently stop.
- After a few seconds of the fairy orbiting the player, it will disappear. Even if the fairy disappears before the player reaches full health, they will still be healed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player has Clear Guon Stone, it grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity.
- Empty Vessels - If the player has Holey Grail, if damage is taken while Bottle is empty, it fills with a purple soul that deals 100 damage to all enemies in the room upon use.
- Mak Pak - If the player has Makarov, its maximum ammo is increased by 30%, and while holding Marakov, it occasionally fires a homing bullet at an enemy for free.
- When playing as The Robot, Patches and Mendy may give this item to The Robot even if it has not yet been unlocked.
- When playing as The Robot, the friendly fairy will do nothing and will disappear after a while, due to the fact that he has no heart containers.
- While the player has 2 health containers, the delay between every half heart heal from an activated friendly fairy is less than the forced delay on Cigarettes, and therefore allows for infinite smoking (which can be used to achieve any amount of Coolness).
- The item can be used on a health dispenser. If the dispenser holds two half hearts or more, the bottle will store a full heart.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's ability to catch fairies is a reference to The Legend of Zelda.
Gallery[edit | edit source]