Bow is a gun that fires arrows. When fully charged, arrows will pierce through enemies. Arrows can be released early to deal less damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Bullet Bore, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bomb, charge time is halved and the Bow has a chance to fire an extra arrow, similar to the Shadow Bullets effect.
- Slings and Arrows - If the player has Sling, the Bow can be charged longer to fire a special arrow that deals 50 damage.
- Sniper Woof - If the player has Wolf, Bow's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making the Bows shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals that spawn while Bow is held become permanently charmed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Fairy Bow - If the player has Bomb, damage to bosses is increased by 20%.
- The charge effect is likely a reference to the game "Titan Souls".
- The bomb's synergy with the bow may be a reference to the bomb arrows from The Legend of Zelda series.