|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Hold Fire To Charge|
|The classic Bow will never go out of style.|
Bow is a gun that fires arrows. When fully charged, arrows will pierce through enemies. Arrows can be released early to deal less damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Bullet Bore, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bomb, charge time is halved and the Bow has a chance to fire an extra arrow, similar to the Shadow Bullets effect.
- Slings and Arrows - If the player has Sling, the Bow can be charged longer to fire a special arrow that deals 50 damage.
- Sniper Woof - If the player has Wolf, Bow's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making the Bows shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals that spawn while Bow is held become permanently charmed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered - Fairy Bow - Originally, Fairy Bow increased damage to bosses by 20%.
- The charge effect is likely a reference to the game "Titan Souls".
- It could also be a reference to the Light Arrow from The Legend of Zelda games.
- The Fairy Bow synergy may be a reference to The Legend of Zelda series, as both Bombs & Bows are present in most titles.
- The Synergies that include other sniper rifles could be a reference to Team Fortress 2 where the Sniper class can use the "Huntsman", which is a bow, as a primary weapon instead of a sniper rifle.