We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Bow is a gun that fires arrows. When fully charged, arrows will pierce through enemies. Arrows can be released early to deal less damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Bullet Bore, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Diazepam - Muscle Relaxant increases this gun's damage by 50%.
- Fairy Bow - If the player also has Bomb, charge time is halved and the Bow has a chance to fire an extra arrow, similar to the Shadow Bullets effect.
- Slings and Arrows - If the player has Sling, the Bow can be charged longer to fire a special arrow that deals 50 damage.
- Sniper Woof - If the player has Wolf, Bow's reload time is decreased by 30%. Standing still for long enough causes the player to glow yellow, making the Bows shots deal 50% more damage. Sniper Shells and Professionals that spawn while Bow is held become permanently charmed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Fairy Bow - If the player has Bomb, damage to bosses is increased by 20%.
- The charge effect is likely a reference to the game "Titan Souls".
- The bomb's synergy with the bow may be a reference to the bomb arrows from The Legend of Zelda series.
- The Synergies that include other sniper rifles could be a reference to Team Fortress 2 where the Sniper class can use the "Huntsman", which is a bow, as a primary weapon instead of a sniper rifle.