Boxing Glove is a gun that shoots a limited-range boxing glove with a chance to stun. Each time it kills an enemy, it gains a star up to 3 stars. When at 3 stars, it can be charged to consume the stars and fire a high-damage super punch. It also increases curse by 1.
Taking damage or switching weapons removes all stars.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Boxing Glove can be charged without 3 stars, but will still fire a regular punch.
- Using the super punch on enemies that spawn additional enemies on death, such as King Bullats and Blobulons, will prevent them from spawning additional enemies.
- Enemies killed with the super punch will not drop any . Additionally, Keybullet Kin and Chance Kin killed with the super punch will not drop any pickups.
- Mimics killed with the super punch will not drop any items or guns.
- Using the super punch consumes all three stars, whether or not it hits an enemy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon's function is a reference to Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. Its description is a reference to Piston Honda, one of the boxers in the game.
- Like some other cursed weapons, the Boxing Glove increases curse because melee weapons are considered to be anathema in the Gungeon.