We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Boxing Glove is a gun that shoots a limited-range boxing glove with a chance to stun. Each time it kills an enemy, it gains a star up to 3 stars. When at 3 stars, it can be charged to consume the stars and fire a high-damage super punch. It also increases curse by 1.
Taking damage or switching weapons removes all stars.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Boxing Glove can be charged without 3 stars, but will still fire a regular punch.
- The 3 star punch bypasses boss DPS cap.
- Using the super punch on enemies that spawn additional enemies on death, such as King Bullats and Blobulons, will prevent them from spawning additional enemies.
- Enemies killed with the super punch will not drop any . Additionally, Keybullet Kin and Chance Kin killed with the super punch will not drop any pickups.
- Mimics killed with the super punch will not drop any items or guns.
- Using the super punch consumes all three stars, whether or not it hits an enemy.
- Taping it to another gun with Duct Tape will make it always fire a 3 star punch after charging.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon's function is a reference to Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. Its description is a reference to Piston Honda, one of the boxers in the game.
- Like some other cursed weapons, the Boxing Glove increases curse because melee weapons are considered to be anathema in the Gungeon.
- This weapon may also be a reference to the KO Cannon in Terraria.