Briefcase of Cash
|Briefcase of Cash|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Kill The Convict's past.|
|All the pain and suffering, the personal sacrifice... all the lies, the anger, the betrayal, and the revenge; was it worth it?
Briefcase of Cash is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cash Rules Everygun Around Me - If the player has Brick of Cash, firing any gun occasionally fires money which charms enemies.
- Wicked Sister - If the player also has Magnum, it gets 200 max ammo and a knife on the front of the gun that will block bullets when reloading.
- Picking up the Briefcase of Cash grants the rewards permanently, which means the Briefcase of Cash itself can then be sold to a Sell Creep for an additional 41 .
- If the item is for sale in a shop, purchasing it will result in a net gain of money, as it grants more money than it costs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its synergy with Brick of Cash may be a reference to Wu-Tang Clan's "C.R.E.A.M." quote "Cash rules everything around me".
- May be a reference to Reservoir Dogs, with the item description being directed towards Mr. Pink.