Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Broccoli is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage by 10%.
- Adds a 10% chance to negate damage.
- Increases .
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hardwood - If the player has Mahoguny, the gun fires four explosive pinecones at a time.
- Cactus Flower / Vegetables - If the player has Cactus, it has a chance to fire a prickly pear that bounces off walls and fires needles in all directions. In addition, all needles deal triple damage, are doubled in size, pierce, and bounce.
- Pea Cannon / Vegetables - Broccoli triples Pea Shooter's damage and makes its shots pierce, bounce, and explode.
- Plant Power - If the player also has Triple Gun, the laser beam phase is reached earlier than normal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Fruits & Vegetables - If the player has Banana, it causes an unknown effect.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Broccoli was an item, did not increase speed, and only gave a 5% damage increase.
- The Ammonomicon entry for Broccoli is almost identical to the first sentence on the Wikipedia page for Broccoli, which reads "Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable."
- Could be a possible reference to the cartoon character, Popeye the Sailor, who would eat a can of spinach to become stronger.