|Sell Creep Price:||21|
Uniquely effective under the right circumstances. Doubles as an amusing toy for babies.
Bubble Blaster is a gun that rapidly fires slow-moving bubbles that pop and create a water pool when they touch an enemy. Reloading causes nearby bubbles to be pushed forward.
- Bubble Trouble - If the player has Siren, Siren will fire a single large shot that deals 18 damage, and Bubble Blaster's shots home in on enemies.
- Get Equipped With -B- - If the player has Megahand, enables Bubble Lead mode on Megahand, which fires Bubble Blaster shots while uncharged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- If the player also has Helix Bullets, Bubble Blaster will fire 2 bubbles that move forward at a moderate speed, slower than the normal reload push, but allows it to be used somewhat like a normal gun. However, reloading pushes the bubbles in strange ways, such as getting pushed forward at immense speed or teleporting forward.
- The Bubble Blaster resembles a Gunzookie.
- The Bubble Blaster, along with the similar Gunzookie enemy: are a reference to Bubble Bobble. In the game, similar looking creatures attack by using bubbles.
- Upon reloading, the Bubble Blaster is seen burping to repel bubbles, and then quickly taking a swig from a Shotga Cola.
- The Bubble Blaster is a reference to the character "Bub", from Bubble Bobble. He, too, is a green dinosaur.
- "The Suds" is a reference to the illness that made SpongeBob SquarePants sneeze bubbles in the episode, "Suds".
- If out of ammo, the Bubble Blaster appears to be sleeping.
- The synergy "Bubble Trouble" might be a reference to a game that goes by the same name.
- The way the gun fires is reminiscent of the Bubbline, a gun from Cave Story.