We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Bubble Blaster is a gun that rapidly fires slow-moving bubbles that pop and create a water pool when they touch an enemy. Reloading causes nearby bubbles to be pushed forward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bubble Trouble - If the player has Siren, Siren will fire a single large shot that deals 18 damage, and Bubble Blaster's shots home in on enemies.
- Get Equipped With -B- - If the player has Megahand, enables Bubble Lead mode on Megahand, which fires Bubble Blaster shots while uncharged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- If the player also has Helix Bullets, Bubble Blaster will fire 2 bubbles that move forward at a moderate speed, slower than the normal reload push, but allows it to be used somewhat like a normal gun. However, reloading pushes the bubbles in strange ways, such as getting pushed forward at immense speed or teleporting forward.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bubble Blaster resembles a Gunzookie.
- The Bubble Blaster, along with the similar Gunzookie enemy: are a reference to Bubble Bobble. In the game, similar looking creatures attack by using bubbles.
- Upon reloading, the Bubble Blaster is seen burping to repel bubbles, and then quickly taking a swig from a Shotga Cola.
- The Bubble Blaster is a reference to the character "Bub", from Bubble Bobble. He, too, is a green dinosaur.
- "The Suds" is a reference to the illness that made Spongebob Squarepants sneeze bubbles in the episode, "Suds".
- If out of ammo, the Bubble Blaster appears to be sleeping.
- The synergy "Bubble Trouble" might be a reference to a game that goes by the same name.