Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Jumps from one layer to another layer, releasing a ring of bullets upon landing. After landing, he then charges at the opposite wall, causing two boulders to fall from above upon colliding.
- Spits grenades one at a time that each explode into more bullets that fly off in random directions.
- Charges from the left/right of the elevator towards the opposite wall. Upon colliding with the wall, two boulders will fall down from above.
- Fires 6 large projectiles at the opposite wall. These large bullets split into smaller pieces of shrapnel that then fly back from the wall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Buffammo appears to hold the Winchester Rifle.
- In early versions of the game, the Buffammo was named the 'Coltaur'. Certain NPCs, and even its mastery achievement continue to refer to it as such.
- The name 'Buffammo' is a portmanteau of 'Buffalo' and 'ammo'.
Video[edit | edit source]