Bullet Bore is a gun that fires drills which home in on enemies, stun them, and explode after a short delay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Cluster Mine, Bow, Charmed Bow, or Explosive Rounds, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Get Equipped With -C- - If the player has Megahand, enables Crash Bomber mode on Megahand, which fires Bullet Bore shots when fully charged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- This gun can hit Cannonbalrog and High Priest during attacks where not normally possible.
- Helix Bullets will cause the bullets to only shoot and have piercing abilities, without the explosion and stunning effect.
- The drills fired are able to kill the mines spawned by the Mine Flayer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Cerebral Bore from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.
- This is further shown by the synergy Cerebral Bros which is a slightly altered version of the Cerebral Bore’s name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Bullet Bore's appearance with the Cerebral Bros synergy.