We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Bullet Bore is a gun that fires drills which home in on enemies, stun them, and explode after a short delay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Cluster Mine, Bow, Charmed Bow, or Explosive Rounds, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Get Equipped With -C- - If the player has Megahand, enables Crash Bomber mode on Megahand, which fires Bullet Bore shots when fully charged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- This gun can hit Cannonbalrog and High Priest during attacks where not normally possible.
- Helix Bullets will cause the bullets to only shoot and have piercing abilities, without the explosion and stunning effect.
- The drills fired are able to kill the mines spawned by the Mine Flayer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Cerebral Bore from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.
- This is further shown by the synergy Cerebral Bros which is a slightly altered version of the Cerebral Bore’s name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Bullet Bore's appearance with the Cerebral Bros synergy.