As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Damage:||10 (Impact) + 25 (Explosion)|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 14 .|
|The explosive drills this gun fires will stun enemies before exploding.
The Bullet Bore is an exotic weapon from the past, when the only creatures to carry guns were dinosaurs.
Bullet Bore is a gun that fires drills which home in on enemies, stun them, and explode after a short delay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cerebral Bros - If the player also has Cluster Mine, Bow, Charmed Bow, or Explosive Rounds, Bullet Bore turns red and fires two drills at a time.
- Get Equipped With -C- - If the player has Megahand, enables Crash Bomber mode on Megahand, which fires Bullet Bore shots when fully charged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- This gun can hit Cannonbalrog and High Priest during attacks where not normally possible.
- Helix Bullets will cause the bullets to only shoot and have piercing abilities, without the explosion and stunning effect.
- The drills fired are able to kill the mines spawned by the Mine Flayer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Cerebral Bore from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.
- This is further shown by the synergy Cerebral Bros which is a slightly altered version of the Cerebral Bore's name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Bullet Bore's appearance with the Cerebral Bros synergy.