We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Bullet Idol is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Deals 45 damage to all enemies in the room upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Critcaliber - If the player also has Vorpal Gun, after taking damage with the gun held, the next Vorpal Gun shot is guaranteed to be a critical shot.
- Devil's Plaything - If the player also has Armor of Thorns, Bullet Idol orbits the player, blocking enemy shots. Any enemy shots blocked by Bullet Idol cause damage to every enemy in the room.
- Just Like The Real Thing - If the player also has Shotgrub, Shotgrub's bullets will behave like those of the Shotgrub enemy, splitting into wavy bullets upon hitting a wall or enemy.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Bullet Idol dealt 15 damage instead of 45.