Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Buzzkill is a gun that fires piercing, bouncing sawblades.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Get Equipped With -N- - If the player has Megahand, enables Metal Blade mode on Megahand, which fires Buzzkill shots while uncharged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Megahand with a full magazine.
- I Studied The Blade - If the player has Super Meat Gun, the two guns are dual wielded.
- Not So Sawed-Off - If the player has Rattler, Regular Shotgun, or Winchester, Buzzkill's saw blades move slower and are linked with lightning.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Buzzkill is slang for someone who ruins fun (in this case, the gun's designer from the Ammonomicon entry), and the gun's name is also a portmanteau of buzzsaw and kill.
- The pickup text "Sawed On!" is a play on words of the Sawed-Off.
- May be a reference to the Disc Gun in the game Nuclear Throne which also fires ricocheting saw blades.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Buzzkill's appearance with the Not So Sawed-Off synergy.