Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Cannon has a few attacks:
- Fires 8 bullets that orbit around him. After a while, the bullets will expand outwards, then retract back in towards him. Afterwards, the bullets turn into bats that fly towards The Bullet.
- Fires two bat bullets that fly in straight lines and leave trails of bullets.
- Fires a bat bullet that orbits around him while slowly flying outwards and leaves a trail of bullets.
- Cannon will occasionally float to a different part of the room. As his health drops, he will land and do a ground pound to damage all six of the floor panels, eventually leading them to break open, revealing pits.
Video[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is not uncommon for Cannon to remain in one corner the entire fight and never jump to a new position.[bug?]
- The safest time to attack Cannon is right after he floats to a different part of the room, as there is a short delay before he starts attacking.
- While Cannon is making the circle of bullets around himself and they have expanded outwards, you can dodge roll into the circle to hit Cannon 1-3 times, and then dodge roll away when the circle is contracting again, and get as far away from Cannon as possible to avoid the bats.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cannon is a reference to Ganon from [wikipedia:The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past]. In fact, almost all his attacks are identical to Ganon's.
- A stone bust of Cannon's head can be seen mounted on some walls in some rooms in Exit the Gungeon.