Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Cannon has a few attacks:
- Fires bullets that orbit around him. After a while, the bullets will expand outwards, then retract back in towards him. Afterwards, the bullets turn into bats that fly towards The Bullet.
- Fires two bat bullets that fly in straight lines and leave trails of bullets.
- Fires a bat bullet that orbits around him while slowly flying outwards and leaves a trail of bullets.
The arena has six pits which will open over the course of the fight. Falling into a pit damages The Bullet.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The safest time to attack Cannon is right after he charges to a different part of the room, as there is a short delay before he starts attacking.
- While Cannon is making the circle of bullets around himself and they have expanded outwards, you can dodge roll into the circle to hit Cannon 1-3 times, and then dodge roll away when the circle is contracting again, and get as far away from Cannon as possible to avoid the bats.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cannon is a reference to Ganon from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. In fact, almost all his attacks are identical to Ganon's.