We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Cannon has a few attacks:
- Fires 8 bullets that orbit around him. After a while, the bullets will expand outwards, then retract back in towards him. Afterwards, the bullets turn into bats that fly towards The Bullet.
- Fires two bat bullets that fly in straight lines and leave trails of bullets.
- Fires a bat bullet that orbits around him while slowly flying outwards and leaves a trail of bullets.
- Cannon will occasionally float to a different part of the room. As his health drops, he will land and do a ground pound to damage all six of the floor panels, eventually leading them to break open, revealing pits.
Video[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is not uncommon for Cannon to remain in one corner the entire fight and never jump to a new position.[bug?]
- The safest time to attack Cannon is right after he floats to a different part of the room, as there is a short delay before he starts attacking.
- While Cannon is making the circle of bullets around himself and they have expanded outwards, you can dodge roll into the circle to hit Cannon 1-3 times, and then dodge roll away when the circle is contracting again, and get as far away from Cannon as possible to avoid the bats.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cannon is a reference to Ganon from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. In fact, almost all his attacks are identical to Ganon's.