Casey is a melee weapon that increases curse by 2. Swinging the bat after a long charge-up will damage nearby enemies and reflect nearby bullets. The bodies of enemies killed by the bat will be launched and can damage other enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Casey will not reveal secret room walls.
- If combined with Ghost Bullets, it will no longer be able to launch enemies on the first hit. However, it can launch enemies if multiple are hit.
- If combined with Flak Bullets, Casey will shoot three high damage pellets, making Casey more functional as a long range weapon. This is made even more deadly by the fact that enemies killed by these pellets will injure other enemies if the killed enemy is knocked into them. However, these pellets will not reveal secret rooms.
- Reflecting any enemy bullet with the Casey and Flak Bullets will cause it to split into multiple, smaller bullets.
- Cannot be fed to Munchers.
- There is a glitch during the Bullet King and Old King boss battle where if the Chancellor is launched into the boss by Casey, it is instantly killed.
- Most explosive enemies killed with Casey will have their explosion delayed to prevent unnecessary damage taken.
- The Laser Sight will not appear when holding Casey.
- The swing from the bat can reflect the bullet portals summoned by Killithid.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 这个物品参考自诗歌Casey at the Bat，由Ernest Thayer写于1888年。
- This is one of the guns that the Gunsling King can challenge you to complete a room with.
- 这可能也参考自Casey Jones，他是忍者神龟中的一位角色，因打架时使用不同的运动器具而闻名，比如曲棍球棒，当然也有棒球棒。