Cat Bullet King Throne
Cat Bullet King Throne is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants flight.
- Shoots bullets around the player upon dodge rolling. This has a 2 second cooldown.
- The bullets benefit from all bullet modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mad Cats - If the player is holding 3rd Party Controller the bullets shot from Cat Bullet King Throne home in on the enemy.
- Usurper - If the player has Crown of Guns, the Crown appears to fire more rapidly and also makes the Crown automatically charm Bullet Kin and Veteran Bullet Kin when held.
- These bullets are affected by Orbital Bullets.
- These bullets can be controlled by Remote Bullets, which can allow for great amounts of damage.
- These bullets also affect Winchester's targets.
- The chance for bullet modifiers to activate is dependent on the gun held.
- When in the Aimless Void, the player retains the ability to shoot bullets by rolling but loses the ability to fly.
- The bullets can reveal secret rooms.
- Bello ignores the Cat Bullet King Throne firing, even if a bullet makes contact with him, making it useful for finding secret rooms.