Table Techs are a collection of Items & Synergies that affect tables. Currently, there are 8 Table Tech items and 4 synergies (these synergies are known as "Hidden Techs").
|Table Tech||Effect (when a table is flipped)|
Table Tech Blanks
|The table creates a blank.|
Table Tech Rocket
|The table rockets in one direction, dealing damage and exploding when it hits a wall.|
Table Tech Sight
|Slows down time and triples bullets.|
Table Tech Shotgun
|Blasts out a large spread of shotgun bullets.|
Table Tech Money
|Flips all tables in a room the same direction the initial one was flipped, each spewing out 1-3 casings.|
Table Tech Stun
|All enemies within a small radius get stunned.|
Table Tech Heat
|Activates an effect similar to the Teapot's reload.|
Table Tech Rage
|Activates an effect identical to the Enraging Photo.|
|Hidden Tech Bees||Bees replace every bullet that gets blanked.|
|Hidden Tech Big Shotgun||The bullets are identical to Big Shotgun bullets.|
|Hidden Tech Flare||The area of the heat triples and ignites enemies with green fire.|
|Hidden Tech Time||Briefly stops time instead of slowing it down.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Portable Table Device can spawn tables at will which trigger Table Techs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Every regular Table Tech is apparently a chapter of a "Tabla Sutra", a book for learning "Flipjitsu" - a joke on the supposed complexities and verboseness of jujitsu teachings.
- Unused: Table Tech Hole - Flipping a table summons a black hole.
- Unused: Table Tech Life - Turns tables into familiars.
- Unused: Table Tech Table Flip - Unknown but likely auto flips other tables in the room. Likely removed in favor of Table Tech Money.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Table Tech (1 C, 12 P)