Chance Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon firing, adds a chance to fire projectiles from the player's other guns. Shots fired this way from other guns do not consume ammo from that gun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Maximize Spell - If the player also has Flame Hand, Flame Hand becomes green and creates pools of green fire. Green fire does not damage the player, and enemies that touch green fire are permanently aflame.
- Turret Link - If the player also has Portable Turret, Portable Turret will sometimes fire shots from guns in the player's inventory.
- This item has no effect if the player only has one gun.
- This item has no effect with guns with infinite ammo.
- This item will not shoot Makeshift Cannon's bullets with other guns.
- This item will not cause beam guns to fire other projectiles.
- If a beam gun's beam is fired from another gun, it will be fired for about a second in the direction the player was initially aiming, and will not move to follow the crosshair.
- This item also works on the Prize Pistol. Other shots fired from the gun do not break the targets.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item has a D20 at its top, which is a die used in RPG games to determine the intensity of what happens to players. It also references Daisuke, Challenge Mode and the factor of luck of the item itself.