|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|What Can Will|
|Blanks have a chance to poison, freeze, and ignite enemies.
This enchanted amulet is made of the most valuable metal of all, lead. There is an artificer's engravure on the bottom, but time has rendered it illegible.
Chaos Ammolet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Blanks have a chance to poison, freeze, ignite, or stun enemies.
- The chance for each status effect is independent of each other, and thus enemies will likely be afflicted with multiple statuses at once.
- Grants an additional blank on the start of each floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Don't Worry About The Vase - If the player has The Kiln, destroying small breakable objects (vases, barrels, etc.) has a small chance to activate a blank effect.
- Relodestar - If the player has Relodestone, after Relodestone's effect ends, all bullets absorbed during its use will be shot out in random directions, dealing damage to enemies.
- Any items with blank effects will also trigger the Chaos Ammolet, including:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline is likely a reference to Murphy's Law: "What can go wrong, will go wrong".