Chaos Ammolet is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Blanks have a chance to poison, freeze, ignite, and stun enemies.
- Grants an additional blank on the start of each floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Don't Worry About The Vase - If the player has The Kiln, destroying small breakable objects (vases, barrels, etc.) has a small chance to activate a blank effect.
- Relodestar - If the player has Relodestone, after Relodestone's effect ends, all bullets absorbed during its use will be shot out in random directions, dealing damage to enemies.
- Any items with blank effects will also trigger the Chaos Ammolet, including:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline is likely a reference to Murphy's Law: "What can go wrong, will go wrong".