Chaos Bullets is a passive item and a bullet upgrade.
- Bullets gain random bullet effects.
- The chances for all the effects are listed below.
- Bounce: 10%
- Pierce: 10%
- Fat Bullets (between 25% and 75% above normal size): 10%
- There is an additional 10% chance to select from the weighted table below:
||Makes the target 60% slower for 10 seconds.
||The target takes 5 damage per second for 10 seconds.
||Charms the target for 10 seconds.
||Freezes the target for 10 seconds.
||Burns the target for 4 damage per second for a duration of 4 seconds.
||Transmogrifies the target into a chicken.
- Kaliber's Grip - If the player has Abyssal Tentacle, Abyssal Tentacle grabs two enemies at a time.
- Bullets can gain multiple effects.
- Considering this item causes fired bullets to travel at random velocities, it is recommended to drop it before attempting Winchester's game in order to be able to time shots properly.
- The pickup line is a reference to the Skittles slogan "Taste the Rainbow".
- The item image is likely a reference to Smashing Pumpkin's song "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"
- The item image may also reference the "butterfly effect" of chaos theory.