Chaos Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets gain random bullet effects.
- The chances for all the effects are listed below.
- Bounce: 10%
- Pierce: 10%
- Fat Bullets (between 25% and 75% above normal size): 10%
- There is an additional 10% chance to select from the weighted table below:
|Effect Name||Effect Description||Effect Chance|
|Slow||Makes the target 60% slower for 10 seconds.||24.84%|
|Poison||The target takes 5 damage per second for 10 seconds.||24.84%|
|Charm||Charms the target for 10 seconds.||12.42%|
|Freeze||Freezes the target for 10 seconds.||12.42%|
|Fire||Burns the target for 4 damage per second for a duration of 4 seconds.||24.84%|
|Transmogrify||Transmogrifies the target into a chicken.||0.62%|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kaliber's Grip - If the player has Abyssal Tentacle, Abyssal Tentacle grabs two enemies at a time.
- Bullets can gain multiple effects.
- This is more likely when using items like Ring of Triggers.
- Considering this item causes fired bullets to travel at random velocities, it is recommended to drop it before attempting Winchester's game in order to be able to time shots properly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The pickup line is a reference to the Skittles slogan "Taste the Rainbow".
- The item image is likely a reference to Smashing Pumpkin's song "Bullet With Butterfly Wings"
- The item image may also reference the "butterfly effect" of chaos theory.