|24.39 (normal hit) |
48.78 (bounced hit)
73.17 (hit then bounced hit)
170.73 (all four hits rare)
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Hold To Fire|
|The Charge Shot is a weapon from Distant Lands.
Legend says it was once used by mutant gladiators in rocket-propelled deathmatches to the rocket-propelled death.
Charge Shot is a gun which fires a large laser that pierces enemies and bounces off of walls twice. The laser deals double damage after bouncing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Barrage Shot - If the player also has Jetpack, charge time is reduced by 25%, reload time is increased by 50%, and shot size is increased.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms update, Charge Shot's magazine size was 1 and its max ammo was 50.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is a reference to the game Charge Shot.
- Charge Shot's glowing green light turns red and blinks when it is out of ammo.
- If the Charge Shot's clip is refilled with an ammo pack while empty, it will continue to blink red as if it were still out of ammo until fired again.