|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Kill The Robot's past.|
|Moves a chest to the next floor.
This unusual adventuring tool moves a chest forward in the timestream, causing it to age and possibly level up!
Chest Teleporter is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used on a chest, teleports it to the next chamber.
- Teleported chests will either appear in the starting room or the room right before the boss room.
- Teleported chests have a chance to upgrade in quality regardless of which room they are teleported to.
- Chests that contain a guaranteed gun or item do not stay that way when teleported and may contain either an item or a gun upon arrival on the next floor.
- Brother Albern's Chest turns into a brown or blue chest upon arrival on the next floor.
- Synergy Chests cannot be upgraded.
- Glitched chests remain glitched when teleported.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Second Accident - If the player also has Shotbow, its firing pattern is changed to a grid of nine arrows.
- Telefrag - If the player also has Teleporter Prototype, uses it, and get teleported to an uncleared room, all enemies in the room will be killed instantly. If it teleports the player to a special room, Teleporter Prototype's cooldown is decreased.
- Mirror chests and Rat chests cannot be teleported.
- Mimics can be teleported, and are likely to turn into normal chests.
- Chests can become mimics after being teleported.
- Chests with a broken lock due to Trusty Lockpicks will be unlocked upon arrival on the next floor.
- If the player teleports a chest, and then dies on the same floor while holding Clone, the chest will appear in the first chamber.
- Glitch chests will remain glitched on the next floor.
- If the player teleports a chest in Bullet Hell, it will not reappear.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If the Chest Teleporter is dropped then the previously teleported chests won't appear in the next chamber.
- If the Chest Teleporter is used to transport a glitch chest to the Forge, opening it will teleport the player into a glitch version of Bullet Hell. Taking the exit elevator from there will soft-lock the game on an endless loading screen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Telefrag synergy is a reference to a common trope in media with teleporters, where teleporting into a space occupied by another living being kills them.
- The "leveling up" of chests might be a reference to the Sealed Chests in Chrono Trigger, which had a similar mechanic.